Thursday, March 24, 2011

The things they say...

Yesterday while we were walking down Main Street, Megan saw a car and exclaimed, "Mommy, wook. A banana car!" It was a yellow car! Now whenever she sees things that are yellow, she calls them "banana" for the color. Makes sense!

Whenever Megan sees something that she likes, she says, "Dat's puufect!" or "Dat would be puufect." It's hard to say no when she says that!

This morning Ally was talking about the weather (which was 23 degrees, high of 31-yes, on March 24!). She said, "Well, if we had gotten snow during the winter storm yesterday, then this temperature would be great for sledding. But we can't sled on leaves! And it's cold enough for the ice to iceskate, if only there was ice in the ice rink. I guess we'll play inside this afternoon." Oh, how we are ready for spring in these parts!


What better way to carry your baby than in your coat!?!
All green on St. Patrick's Day-Drew loved it because green is his favorite color!

Ally and Nana on the bus to the Ford Rouge plant. I'll try to do another post on our visit with Coach and Nana.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I don't know if you still use this blog or if you remember me, but I was Ally's infant teacher at Childtime!!! My kids are in middle and high school now and I am going back to work and found an old letter of recommendation you wrote me in 2004!!! It made me cry, so I decided to see if I could find you to say hi and see how you are doing, and Ally.

Barbara