Friday, March 26, 2010

Springtime in Michigan!!

So, I have really been slacking in the blogging department. Instead of going all the way back to December, I thought I'd just start with some recent pictures. I'll try to get back to our winter at some point! We had a fun one, lots of travel, snow, and fun! But, springtime has reached Michigan (although it's gone today, but not for long!).

Last week, we had some beautiful weather! Several days were in the upper 50s/low 60s, which meant we were outside all day long! The kids loved getting out and playing! We're ready for spring to get here and stay!

Drew, Megan, and I went on a "signs of spring" hunt. We found many flowers just popping out of the ground!

Buds in the trees with a beautiful blue sky background

We had to spend a lot of time in our backyard (which has a creek in it). Drew and Megan had fun checking out the creek. Drew even taught Megan how to throw rocks in the water (which she loved!).

Ready to hit the woods!

Can you tell that he is loving the outdoors!?!

Throwing rocks in the creek. I had to hold her hand so she wouldn't end up swimming in the creek!

We went to a local park on another beautiful day. The kids had a blast! Megan learned how to go down the slide for the first time and loved it! She went down this slide countless times!

Drew was having fun doing an obstacle course throughout the playground.

I think Megan will be our "fearless" child. I helped her do the balance beam once, and then she decided that she could do it by herself!

Not much fear in this girl! She thinks she should be able to do anything her big brother and sister can do!

I just loved this picture! Megan sat like this for a long time! I wonder what she's thinking about! You can see Drew's eyes peering out behind her.

Hope you enjoyed our springtime pics. I need to get some of Ally on as well. She was in school during these times. I hope you enjoy your springtime! I'll try to get better at posting more often!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Loved seeing new pics of the kids! I can't wait to show Luke and Avery Jane. They always love looking at pictures of their cousins. Glad y'all are enjoying Spring in MI! Spring has arrived here as well. This week(Wed-Sun) temps are ranging from 70-82 and lots of sunshine. Gotta love it! Give the kiddies our love!